Windsor and Maidenhead
This website is for businesses and individuals who live in and around or are visiting the Royal borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
• Post free ads - for business, personal etc
• Buy and sell online,
• Search for anything in the borough.
As Windsor and Maidenhead residents we want to allow free advertising for local people and businesses to help our borough prosper by working together as a community.
This site aims to be an easy way for residents and businesses to communicate with other residents from Windsor and Maidenhead. It will also be possible to give tips to the much welcome visitors who visit our beautiful borough every year.
By using this site we hope to help:
• The environment- online car boot to decrease the amount of waste taken to our local refuse sites if items could be used by someone else,
• Keeping fit- free ads for sports groups and other classes that are not at the leisure centre to give more choice in the area,
• Saving money- with up to date sales from local businesses, free or low cost sports clubs, recycling used items etc
• Keep our high street full and our businesses growing,
• Community- groups and meetings for people i.e. toddler groups, over 60’s groups etc,
• Social- meet people around the area.
Windsor and Maidenhead locals and residents
If you live around the Windsor and Maidenhead area we want to help you to be able to communicate with each other when you need anything that your neighbours could help you with. For example a recommended tradesman, a babysitter, buy or get rid of a second hand sofa and all the other little things we need day to day. What you can do:
• Use our free online car boot to get rid of unwanted items to someone local! This means you don’t have to venture far if you are looking to buy and it is out of your hair quickly if you are selling,
• Look at adverts and feedback for local tradesmen around Windsor and Maidenhead then come back to give us some neighbourly feedback!
• Find out what is going on in the borough from your neighbours and if you know of an event that might be of interest, please come and post it,
• Get up to date ideas for what restaurants are Windsor and Maidenhead’s front runners for good food and service and of course please come back and tell us how it was,
• As our high street keeps changing get up to date with what is new on the high street,
• The opportunity to support Windsor and Maidenhead’s businesses and people who are not on the high street,
• Find local sports and recreation clubs, bars, nightclubs and find out about them from the people who attend them,
• And much more!
This site is yours so if you want to communicate something, please fill in the contact form with your feedback, advert or tip and we will do the rest.
Businesses supporting Windsor and Maidenhead
What could be better than free communication with both local residents and Windsor and Maidenhead’s many visitors. This site aims to help your business to grow and to give you a platform to contact people without the price tag.
We aim make people aware that keeping business in the borough is a good thing for the whole community, to keep our high street full and our small to medium businesses growing.
All we ask as residents from our local businesses is that you provide us with excellent products and services at good value for money and we will come back. How this site can help your business:
• Post a free advert for your business,
• Review the feedback from your customers to help you improve your business,
• Post events, Sales, Giveaways, Important information; handy tip and pretty much anything that you think will benefit your customers and importantly
• get to know your customers.
Visitors to historic Windsor and Maidenhead
Welcome to Windsor and Maidenhead from all of our residents and businesses. We want to help you to get the most out of your visit by giving you top tips and an easy way to search for what you are looking for while you are here. Whether it is restaurants to hotels, things to do and much more. How we can help:
• Tips and suggestions of things to do in Windsor and Maidenhead so that you are not missing any little gems,
• Restaurant search including feedback from local residents,
• Find a room in the borough whether it be a hotel or B&B,
• Shopping search including the high streets and surrounding areas,
• Bars, clubs and much more,
• Also if there is anything you are looking for, send an ad or question and get feedback from our residents.
How to advertise for free on Windsor and Maidenhead’s free site
Simply do the following:
- Click "SUBMIT FREE ADS"
- Simply "REGISTER" for free and setup an account
- Start adding free ads and viewing free ads in Windsor and Maidenhead
Once completed your advert will appear in the listings within 7 days after approval for people near Windsor and Maidenhead to see.
Recently Added Listings
The 20 minute fitness program. An effective body shaping, weight loss and muscle strengthening workout once or maximum twice a week.Start with our 2for1 offer. emsFIT the 20 minute fitness program. An effective body shaping, weight loss and muscle strengthening workout.
Fast and EffectivePrivate English language lessons
CLEANING SERVICES OFFICE CLEANING CLEANING SERVICES MAIDENHEADWE CARE BECAUSE YOU DO... CQD Cleaning Services 14 Mahoney Court, Oakridge Rd, High Wycombe, HP11 2NH High Wycombe office: 01494 522394 Maidenhead office: 01628 200051 E-mail: email@example.com
Bubbles Windsor Launderette : The most popular launderette in WindsorFor all of your laundry please contact our launderette in windsor on 01753 668463. Based on 56 St. Leonards Rd, Windsor, West Berkshire, SL4 3BY.
Business websites are never complete without the right web hosting services. The services make the foundation of the business, brand and the website in general.
If you are interested in getting natural wood shelves custom made to fit perfectly your room space and match your interior style, then you have come to the right place.
A trademark is the essential part of any business, allowing identifying the source of products and distinguishing them from those of other entities.
If you think of achieving ultimate performance and around-the-clock accessibility for your mission-critical projects, then SSD dedicated servers by Softsys Hosting will be the most deliberate choice.
Professional offshore outsourcing provider Murano Software focuses on high quality and cost-effective offshore software development services.
Be Yourself Be AmazingThe free open day will run from 9.45 - 1pm on 26th September 2015